Kick Sugar Workshop Kit
Inspire & Educate your Audience on:
- What sugar does to our brain and body
- How to Avoid Hidden Sugars
- Why they really Crave Sugar
- How to get off the Sugar Rollercoaster
- Two fun, interactive exercises that audiences love
- Choose your ‘end of workshop offer’ to grow your practice, make money and change lives!
As you all know, sugar plays a role in pretty much every single presentation we see in clinic. Hormonal imbalance, low energy & fatigue, immune issues, metabolic syndrome, digestion, Chronic Inflammation… if all we ever did was balance our client’s blood sugar, we’d be improving their health dramatically!
This Workshop Covers:
- What Sugar Is & How it’s Processed (GMO, pesticides, stripped of minerals)
- How to find Hidden Sugars – reading labels, hidden sugars, food marketing, examples of common ‘healthy’ foods & sugar content
- What happens to your BODY when you feed it too much Sugar (we cover off all body systems affected, talk about research into the effects of sugar, insulin, diseases, weight gain etc)
- What happens to your BRAIN when it’s on the sweet stuff (addiction, dopamine, blood sugar rollercoaster)
- The (not so) Sweet Facts about Artificial Sweeteners & Are Healthy Sugars Better (busting misconceptions)
- What Cravings Really Are & Coaching Techniques to Shift them (audiences love this and you can see their faces light up – not many practitioners teach this!)
- Practical ways to Kick Sugar (7 Steps, and Bonus Step 8, to help them reduce sugar)
- How You can Help (a slide that shows all the underlying drivers of sugar cravings like SIBO, insulin resistance, hormonal imbalances so they see how YOU can help identify and correct these things)
- A final interactive exercise to end on a fun note – and then your slides with your CALL TO ACTION or OFFER!
Editable Slides & Documents
Fully editable, professional and visually stunning Powerpoint Slides you can brand as your own, add to, tweak and modify! Research shows people love to have a visual cue and they retain more information when slides accompany a presentation (plus, with these slides, you don’t ever have to worry about remembering what to say!)
Interactive Exercises & Handouts
The kit includes instructions for two interactive exercises to engage and delight your audience. We’ve also included two of our top handouts to add value and encourage your attendees to book in to see you after the workshop. These documents are also fully editable so if you want to change anything, you can!
All Promotional Materials
To help you get bums on seats, we have included 12 social media posts for you to promote your workshop, with beautiful images and suggestions for the text to go with each – it’s a full social media campaign calendar done for you! A poster template is also part of the kit – so you can promote the workshop within your practice, on community noticeboards and anywhere your ideal client might be lurking.
Rock Your Workshop Guide
To help you rock your workshop, included is a guide covering all you need to feel prepared and confident. Prop Checklist, Email Collection Form, Extra Marketing & Promotion Tips, Where to Hold your Workshop, Easy Catering Ideas and more. Plus there’s a training video where I take you through how I deliver my workshop, so that you can see the slides come to life.